Monday, September 16, 2013

Ever wonder where the time went...

In the blog ,we are all talking about cropping and pulling out plants etc and yet it seems like only yesterday we were heating the greenhouses and starting the plants from seeds. Glad you are getting some produce to account for a bad summer Cathy.  I just covered up a few flowers in the yard as it will freeze again tonight and tomorrow night, but then get warmer for a few days. I brought all the inside plants into the sun room and it looks like a forest in there now. They love it outside and just thrive, but now back inside, by Spring, they will be looking a little frazzled. Another four loaves made this morning with green tomatoes. I have to get into the downstairs freezer and sort through a few things in order to make space to freeze the loaves I have on hand. I am also looking for a few packages of cranberries from last year so Harry can make more juice. That darn Cat of Mikes - I took the new hooked rug to his place and once placed on the floor both cats (Mike's and Erin's) sat on it immediately. Last report is that his Cat seems to have taken to it nicely. So next job will be to repair the old torn apart rug and put a backing on it. I am not really looking forward to that! Must be a real mess at your place Patty but in the end, it will all be worth it to have the garage floor repaired. Good plan. Can't seem to get my old energy back since I hurt my foot - I walk the dog down to the lake but it takes me longer and I'm slower and not getting the thrill out of it as I did before. Maybe I should take a week off of life, and rest and relax?? Sure!  Anyway must go - time to read a bit before bed. Last night the power went off for about 5 hours - don't know why as there was no apparent winds or storms. But in this area it tends to be random and unfortunately, frequent. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment