Friday, September 27, 2013

I have new winter boots

And I mean really new as in bought at the Walmart Store in Huntsville today. We dropped off some apple juice at Harry's sisters place ( she is at work but her husband who does not work was there) Then to the Habitat Restore where I bought a couple more long play records, and then to Walmart. I headed right to the Shoe department and after looking at the horrible Women's boots, I went to the Men's section and spotted a perfect pair - 3M with Thinsulate lining and nice flat soles. So I am all set with almost new jacket and now new boots. Though, I hope the snow will NOT come at all haha
When I got home I went over to the bank and paid a few bills. Then I thought to myself It is only September 27 and I am already out of money. Remember when you said Cathy that the money ran out before the month did -well, the month hasn't even begun yet! I think I need to win the Lottery this weekend haha I managed to get a bit of time in the basement this afternoon and took another stab at organizing things - I believe that I shall win this battle but it may take me quite a while. All the preserves from this year are in boxes all over the floor and I must clear some shelf space in order to place them properly. But...and there is always a but isn't there...too much already on the shelves and if I could get rid of stuff, it would help the situation . So I carry on, carrying on best I can. Tomorrow I need to do down more tomatoes that are ripening on the cardtable, and then some housework. Harry wants to go to Sprucedale and bring all the graveyard flowers home so I welcomed him to go on his own. Maybe I can play some of my new records??? Anyway time to go to bed. Mike tells me he has the second Stephen King book at home for me when I finish this first in the series of the Dark Tower called Gunslinger. He has all seven books in this series, and at the rate I am reading this will take me forever! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment