Friday, September 20, 2013

Try this again

I logged on this morning before starting my work day and wrote a message but just as I finished, everything disappeared. I was so discouraged. So here we go again before I make supper. I have just come in after working in the yard and just before the forecasted rain and thunderstorm is about to hit. It is getting dark and windy so I will expect that I shall be pumping before too long. I took the dog for a quick walk down the street and back so she will be happy. Starting to make some progress in tearing down all the plants. I believe it is harder to tear down, than in the spring and summer when you only maintain haha.  My friend Sue sent me a few emails with pictures of their "surprise" 50th Anniversary Party put on by their family last weekend. It was so nice to sit for a minute and enjoy another's life. She has her medical problems, but I think in general she has a very good life. I will be looking forward to our luncheon on Oct 30.
What do you folks have planned for the weekend - anything special? I hope the rain will stop overnight and the 30 mm expected does not materialize. That way I can work in the yard over the weekend. It would be nice to see things come together. as I think winter may sneak up and surprise us this year. I have been airing my new winter jacket everyday and spraying it with freshener and I think that the smoke smell is finally going away. it is a beautiful almost new jacket and only $7.00 so I would hate not to be able to use it. This year I need new boots and I am hoping to go into a real store and buy some new ones. Is that too much to expect?? Maybe we'll win the lottery tonight. The new 649 rules didn't exactly help me any Wed night but, of course, I bought another ticket for Saturday - hope eternal! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment