Sunday, September 22, 2013

Let it ride, ride, ride....

I tuned into Randy Bachman last night on CBC ( it is Saturday night after all!!) and he had a show all about motorcycles - all the music pertaining to riding and on the road and generally having a wild ride! And it was a coincidence as I had just had a conversation about motorcycle riding! It is always great to listen to his shows - lots of stories and music from all decades. Then after his show comes Saturday Night Blues and last night Holger Peterson, the host, had an interview with MonkeyJunks from Ottawa on the release of their third album. I love their music and it was a good evening of laying in bed and listening to music. It rained off and on so I was up a few times to check the water at the front. I just put another four green tomato loaves in the oven - hard to imagine but I can start to see the "light at the end of the tunnel" ( maybe!) and I'm down to only one cardtable set up in the front room covered with baskets. I put on my long play records while I worked in the kitchen and right now West Side Story is playing - more great music. Spoke with Mike last night and he has to drive to Kingston tonight to transport another person to the base there for only one night (coming back Monday night) He gets pay for a hotel and food and uses a military vehicle so maybe not so bad but it is an awful long drive from North Bay. Good thing he likes to drive. It is sunny now but on the cold side so don't know if I'll head outside to work - eventually it has to be done so probably that's where I'll be for the rest of the day after the loaves come out of the oven. Can you smell them? Hope all is well with you guys. This week will be busy for you Patty so put up your feet now and relax haha Take care for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment