Monday, August 22, 2016

A real test....

Saturday night absolutely poured buckets.  I was outside with a flashlight under an umbrella at 3 am checking the eaves. (yes, I did get soaking wet myself) I had to set up the pump as water was washing down the side walk at the side and pooling at the front.  This is not a problem with the eaves but ongoing pure landscaping issues, and will be ongoing unless we fix it.   However, there were leaks.  And the workers had given me warning of potential issues because the roofers a few years ago were incompetent (as pointed out by the workers).  So I called the eaves people back this morning and asked for a quote to try to rectify.  They had made a suggestion on Friday of what they might be able to do.  So now I wait again.
In meantime, lots of progress in doing down the produce and trying to make room in the basement and in the freezers.  It means turfing older dated stuff but this I am doing with great glee, haha!
So back to it.  Hope all is well with you folks.  When are you on vacation again Cathy - is it next week?   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment