Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Addendum

Just re-read my last post.  I spent a fair bit of time getting the spacing just right.  Obviously I shouldn't have bothered.  We realized today that our tree is infested with aphids--probably secondary to the ant problem.  We love that tree, and don't want to see it weakened, so I'll be talking to the exterminator, about both problems.  We went out for tea today.  It's way over on Academy Road.  David got quite frustrated with the construction we had to go through, so we "dipsy-doodled" around and ended up coming home down Jubilee, Fermor, and Lagimodiere.  That way we also got to stop at Starbuck's for my daily coffee.  David found a Visa card in his wallet, while we were out, and asked me to try it out, and see if it was still good.  Yes it was, and it will be good for 5 more cups.  Always nice to find money, and thank you, Beth for the coffee today.

No comments:

Post a Comment