Sunday, August 14, 2016

Something new is always a treat...

Cathy, I'm glad you have your new dishes. It may take a while to organize your shelves but it will be like a fresh start. Think of what you can add to the kitchen to make it yours.... with the new dishes to complement the decor.  Doesn't have to be an expensive proposition  eg a table cloth, or place mats to bring all your colours together.  Have fun with it!
I watched Ocean's Eleven last evening while sitting at the window pumping water. It was fun to see it again - all the big stars together in one movie. I know there were some sequels but I don't recall seeing them - maybe I should look for them at the ReStore or Thrift Store haha!
Today another company is coming to give us a quote for new eave troughs. Hoping it may work out OK. This last fellow has never returned our calls to date. Not much of a business in my opinion. Time will tell.
Doing more tomato juice today, and then tidy up a bit - outside is wet from the rain last night but nort raining now.  I had the dog down to the Lake early - so peaceful and quiet!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment