Friday, August 26, 2016

Last few days...

have been rough as I've been a little under the weather.  Better today.  Getting a decent sleep seems to make so much difference. 

This is the time of year that we usually get David a few new casual clothes.  Back to school sales are good for that, so today was the day.  It hate it, because he gets 3 pair of pants, 4 shirts, and 3 pair of good socks, for less than $80.00.  Just not fair! But he did have fun sorting through, and throwing out, the old stuff.

Otherwise, not much going on here.  I'm having trouble sticking to the diet, and it shows on the scale.  Back to phase one, I guess, which means fish for supper.  Not really a hardship, as I enjoy the fish, and eating it makes me feel virtuous.

The politics associated with one of my volunteer positions is making me a little crazy.  The chairperson I'm working under is a bit of a micro-manager, but, really, nothing I can't deal with, being a bit that way myself. I'm very careful to keep a paper trail. Learned that the hard way.  But after this is over, I think I'll keep a low profile within the organization for awhile. Or, it could all be part of feeling crappy since last Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment