Saturday, August 20, 2016

Library book

Just walked up to the Library to pick up the book I ordered about a month ago Worst Fears Realized - it is the next in line on my list. I received the call late yesterday and no time to go to Library anyway with all that was going on here. I already have two others here at home but they are farther down the list.  This book came from Sioux Lookout.  I'm glad the Library can seek out books for me and always interested from where they have come.  Now with three Stone Barrington novels here at home, I should have my needs nicely met for the time being haha! But no reading just yet - still some house work to complete so I'll patiently wait until bed time - which is my time to enjoy.
It is so hot and humid out again - will need to water the garden as everything is so dry. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment