Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Final work on the kitchen

Yes, today appears to be water polo.

Today the work was scheduled for the final little bits that had been identified on the inspection of the cabinets. The fellow was scheduled to come at 9:00, and we had a discussion about what time to set the alarm.  I finally decided to set it for 7:30, and we were up and dressed when the doorbell rang at 8:00.  Thank Goodness. 

I wonder what they think of me.  I didn't worry too much about some of the important (to everyone else) things, but the big issues for me were to have somewhere to hang my hand thrown coffee mugs, and somewhere for Pig to live.  One of the "biggies" in the inspection was to enclose the vent of the hood fan.  I had thought this was a safety issue, but the fellow today said there was no safety problem, but rather it was for looks.  There had been a fair bit of room in that cupboard until he boxed it in.  There is now very little room for anything else, but Pig has a home, and a great deal of time and effort went into making it cozy for him.  :)

And now the kitchen is done.




No comments:

Post a Comment