Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I'm still here

Pati you must feel wonderful with all your new clothes and new sizes (I can't fit into a size 18).  I guess it is just not my time to lose weight.  Too much sitting around reading books instead of being active.  I'd clean my house but it is too nice to be inside.  That is what winter is for.  I have a place for my new dishes now.  I just need help getting them upstairs.  I don't want to try it on my own just in case I trip.  Another hot and humid day here.  We've had a lot of noise but very little rain from our thunder storms.  We golfed on Sunday.  Didn't win darn thing but we had fun.  I was actually hitting the ball quite often.  Jim tried out a driver that one of the other guys on our team had.  He fell in love with it and now he wants one.  I told him if he buys a new club he better golf more than once a year!  It was a pretty fancy golf club and he can get one like it from Shawn for about $100. (Instead of the $450 the golf shop wants) Jim got new glasses last week.  $501.00.  Thank goodness I still have blue cross.  I can't apply for the blue cross until he gets his seniors rebate. They offer very little coverage and the deductible is $50.00, so he might get $40 back, but I still have to wait for that before I can apply for blue cross.  Hopefully it doesn't take long cause I need to blue cross to pay off the visa that he charged them on.  Ahhh...... the circle of life.  We're busy at work and short staffed until the end of September.  One of the weeks is me being away so I am anticipating that week.  Time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment