Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Can't help you with Candy Crush....

Maybe it is a good thing that I don't have Candy Crush - I believe I would not be very good at it. But as of today, I have to be good at wine making. Harry bought all his equipment this morning, and as of this afternoon we have a six gallon plastic bucket full of a mixture of chokecherry and crab apple juices mixed with sugar sitting on the floor of the kitchen, apparently for two days and then the yeast will be added and then, apparently it will start to ferment. I will keep you informed of our new endeavour and how we are progressing.
The eaves workers came today and added some thin strips of metal sheeting under the edges of the shingle to meet the inside of the eaves in attempt to prevent the rain from leaking in between, as was the case Saturday night.  It is supposed to rain tonight, so time will tell.
Tomorrow I will go the Retirement Reception at my old work place to honour the Clerk I so admired and appreciated when I worked there.  I still have not been officially invited but don't imagine that will matter ... I'll show up anyway haha!
Tonight I shall dream of all that money I shall be winning in the draw - if you are positive in your attitude it will happen (apparently)   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment