Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Bruising

Gosh, Cathy, I've had a few root canals, and none of them lead to "extensive bruising".  Sounds nasty, and I hope you manage to get some rest.  I guess no-one expects you to be having fun, considering that you're here for negotiations. (or am I wrong?)
Still, I hope you manage to find some pleasurable time while you're here, even if it's just the opportunity to sleep, if that turns out to be your most urgent need.

A few steps back around here. Late yesterday afternoon, I had a fall in the studio, after tripping over an electrical cord.  No, I didn't faint or anything, as I remember every lo-o-o-n-g second of going down, and landing on my left knee.  I tried to grab onto my table, but just managed to pull my left shoulder.  At first, I was really worried about having done something to the shoulder, but gradually the pain wore off and the movement is pretty well full now.  Maybe I should consider myself lucky to have taken a T3 just a couple of hours before, so pain was a minor issue, until later in the evening.  So I just went to bed, where I was comfortable.  My only concern this morning is a bit of swelling in my left knee.  I'll have to keep an eye on that.  But, I did manage to get myself off the floor, without human assistance.  Ever since my knee replacement surgery I have worried about ending up on the floor and not being able to get up, as I was told that I would never be able to kneel again.  Yes, it hurt a bit to get on my knees, but it was only for a second while I pulled myself up against the cedar chest.

And my joy for the day?  The tiny rose bush in our garden is in bloom.  I can see two blooms from the house.  I'll try to take a picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment