Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Morning read...

Just reading all the messages from yesterday early this morning. And I am so sorry Pati that you had this mishap but good that you went to have it checked. Sounds as if you will be out and about to Pan Am Clinic now? Were you there before as it sounds familiar? Take care of yourself - they always say that "at home" accidents are the most prevalent. 
We went shopping yesterday to Huntsville which took up most of morning and early afternoon. I hAD BEEN GETTING POP UPS TO UPGRADE TO bITDEFENDER 2018 BUT WHEN I TRIED IT WOULD NOT WORK. tHEN I GOT A MESSAGE FROM BANK SAYING THAT IF I DID NOT HAVE A CERTAIN BROWSER SECURITY APP THAT FROM jUNE 28 I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS ONLINE BANKING.( Just noticed i had uppercase key activated but i am not going to retype so bear with that last few sentences please.) To continue then.... So I called the Geek Squad to help me. it took from around 2 pm to about 6 pm for the installation process and other things to be done. The fellow said because it was so slow to install. Anyway this disruption did not go over well in this house - the Geek Squad had remote control and no one else could access the computer to play games while the procedures were ongoing. C'est la vie!
Now I am going to have some breakfast and think about the day to come. Hope all is going well for you Cathy, and i agree with Pati - enjoy a little pleasure for yourself while there. For me it would be to have a wonderful long shower. But to each her own haha!
So long for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment