Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Getting out....

That's good to hear Pati.  Getting out that is. And ice cream to boot. Often our fond memories of a place or a store are diminished by time and sort of sad as it is, I guess it is inevitable with time. And as you say, you are not ever to return?
I was able to browse through the Fabricland in North Bay on Monday while Harry went into the Value Village ( the two stores are close and i even had to cross through the Tim Hortons parking lot to get there - so close but no time for me to slip in there as well haha!) I received an email telling me 50 % off for June. I browsed only, but slowly made my way through the notions and enjoyed whats there. It was a nice distraction, and only bolstered my increasing desires to get back to sewing. 
Speaking of which Pati you teased me a bit with your Mouse Factory blog about YoYos. Oh Cathy we must get together with you one day ( it could really happen you know) and the three of us should sit and make YoYos. We have all the supplies needed you know - different shapes of plastic gadgets, or free style like Pati taught me. I love it. I found all my YoYos when I tried to sort through that room I call "my studio" and it reminded me of the fun I have making them - also reminded me of just how many i already have and haven't a clue what i shall do with them!
Well early morning again and the weather is just fine for another day of work in the yard. First on the agenda is to make something with the rhubarb. I also have enough left in the yard to make another batch of jam - I must do that this week though.
Take care. Are you counting sleeps yet Cathy?

No comments:

Post a Comment