Monday, June 25, 2018

Day one in Winnipeg

We ended early today. Wasn’t expecting that but management sent us a message just after 3 pm to say they would not be able to get back to us in a timely fashion so we quit for the day.  Probably the best for me since I had a root canal on Friday and my face is badly swollen and sore. I went to emergency on Sunday and the doctor said my mouth had extensive bruising but I got antibiotics just in case. The swelling has gone down a bit but it looks like I have some infection.  I will keep on with the antibiotics and hope the swelling goes down soon. My eye was swollen shut this morning. I will take it easy tonight for sure.  We may be going late for the next couple of days since we cut today short. So now you know everything that is happening. My life is so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment