Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Update

I had several questions for the doctor, and he answered many of them even before I could ask.  He said that he expected the problems to slowly resolve, but that he would like to see me wean off the narcotics.  However, he did give me a prescription for them as well as for another drug--he called it Lyrica, but the actual prescription was in what I presume is the generic name.  I took the last T3 in the wee, small hours of the night, and have had nothing but the Lyrica since.  Surprisingly, I appear to be doing okay, so far, but I'm keeping a diary of how things go.

Yesterday, I bought a paperback, to read while we were waiting-- endlessly it seemed.  It was somewhat of a romance.  Two novels in one.  When I started to read the second one, I realized that it was an inspirational romance. For some reason, lately, a few of the books I select have turned out to be inspirational.  The coincidence (?) of this has been at the back of my mind for awhile.  Just sayin'.

Today we tried to do the wash.  The first load came out full of some sort of brown stain.  All my expensive brassieres, and my new bathrobe.  I put it all to soak in OxyClean, probably for longer than I should have, but when I then put it all into the washer, the stains were still noticeable.  I really liked that bathrobe.  No-one but David will ever see me in it, but having it stained takes the pleasure out of wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment