Sunday, June 24, 2018

Forced inside?

We had to give up and come inside this afternoon - the temperature gradually became colder and windy, and then a few drops came down ( rain is forecast) so we gave up. Not all the tomatoes have been planted yet and Harry is ready to chuck what remains. I will believe it when I see it. 
Fairly quiet weekend but lots accomplished. I was able to get the birds all cleaned up, bathroom cleaned and wash done and I had a wonderful bath before bed. I tried a new tea sample - from Stash - called Chamomile Nights - caffeine free herbal tea. I quite liked it - very tasty and comforting. I shall try to find some more - I have seen Stash Teas in the Bulk Barn and also in the local Village Bins store here in town.
Harry bought me a few more audio tapes yesterday but when I checked them they were CDs and not cassettes so I must look around and find a portable CD player. I know I have one or two laying about, but will have to find them haha!
Cathy I believe you are in Winnipeg this week if I have my dates right so I shall wish you a productive week - enjoy the Radisson Hotel, and your "brought from home" food? haha!
It is now the last week in June and I can really see that the summer will be flying by if I take May and June as examples. So I must take every day as it comes and make sure I enjoy every day to the fullest.
Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment