Friday, June 15, 2018

Oh woe, in thinking of you Pati...

Not the kind of week you wanted Pati, but maybe the "week of rest' is what you need? Are you able to at least read a book or two while you lay down?
Thanks for that prompt Cathy about the wrap around skirt - I remember that one as well as the yard skirt I had described. I may be just blowing out my ears when I suggest making a skirt, but it is fun to imagine anyway. I do have lots of fabric and it would be a shame not to be able to use it for something simple. When are you actually leaving on your trip and what are the plans. I'd love to hear about it. 
Today we head out to Mike's for his Birthday celebration. All is ready to go and only have to pack the car with the food, and then the dog, and off we are. Looking forward to it. I was able to squeeze in a hair cut yesterday and thank goodness. I was getting really frustrated with the situation and knew that my spirits would be raised substantially with a new hair cut. And so they are....
So folks, here is to all of us, to enjoy the weekend in spite of current setbacks and issues. All shall be well. Take care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment