Friday, June 8, 2018

Not the day I'd planned

Yesterday we ran a few errands in the morning, getting home about 1:30.  By then I was bushed, and my hip was bothering me, I was also slowly becoming more nauseous.  This got steadily worse for the rest of the day, and by bedtime, I broke down and took one of the narcotic pain killers they gave me, when I was in Urgent care in May. By this morning, I was ready to throw in the towel and have David take me to Emergency.  We got there at 8:00 am and got home after 9:00 pm.  I haven't eaten since yesterday at noon.  I tried a little rice pudding, less than a teaspoonful, that came on my supper tray, and then threw up worse than any of the previous times.

I was happy to have blog from you Beth, but probably won't be able to answer it until tomorrow, at the earliest.  I plan to try to eat a piece of dry toast, and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment