Sunday, June 17, 2018

Quiet Day

We managed to get out to the grocery store today, and bought some prepared salads and cold cuts.  A quick lunch and enough left for supper.  Yesterday, I thawed some of the ribs I cooked awhile ago.  These were just baked, and frozen, and then put under the broiler for awhile, with Golden Dragon Honey Garlic sauce, brushed on.  I wasn't sure how they would turn out, but it made a tasty, quick meal.

I've been on a Tylenol 3, only, regime since Friday, and every day seems a little better.  On Thursday I spent close to 15 hours in bed, and today, I rested in bed for an hour, but may only have dozed a bit.  I've prepared a list of questions for my doctor tomorrow morning, and hope he'll have time to answer them.  I have suggested, to David, that he sit in, so that he'll hear the same information as I do.  I'm also hoping that the doctor will approve of my drug strategy, and give me the prescription that I'll need.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment