Thursday, June 28, 2018

Up early

Had a good sleep last night, after using the Lyrica instead of T3's.  I'm now hoping that I can do without the T3's totally.  But the timing of the pills meant that I was awake at 5:00 am.  lol  That  I can deal with.

Getting out early to run our errands is working well.  It meant that when we got home before 10:00, it was still cool enough that I could sit in the garden to read my book, and drink my coffee.  This meant that I was able to finish the book--"I'll Keep You Safe" by Peter May.  This is a lengthy novel that starts with the death of a woman's husband, in a foreign country, and then follows her as she returns to their home and arranges a funeral.  Sounds awful, I know, but every person she interacts with during three days brings back a memory of how that person had interacted with the couple in the past.  A secondary plot starts with the police suspicious that she might have been responsible for his death. Still sounds awful, but I just couldn't put it down.  As things progress, there is a niggling thought that who ever was been responsible, just might be after the lady herself.  A good read.

I'm hoping that I will be able to spend the afternoon in the studio.  I have so many ideas.  I am so very relieved that there are ideas, as last time I was taking pain killers my creativity vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment