Monday, April 1, 2019

A new week, and a new month....

....so here's to a new / renewed optimism as we move into April and what should be the end of winter and watching it with glee heading out the door. We can always hope haha!
I love to hear about new books so thanks for this latest idea. I wonder if my Library would have any of this author's offerings?
I get my hair cut on Thursday - always a great day for me.  Actually I was planning for it for next week but my hairdresser is off on her Caribbean holiday, so I bumped it up a week so not to miss out.
That flurry of snow and blowing over the weekend knocked me for a blow - not wanting or expecting it but what can we say over this winter that has been so unpredictable?  I thought it was my comment about the "dirty snow banks" that prompted Mother nature to freshen the looks around us but maybe not. I will have to shut my mouth in future. Speaking of which I read the horoscope for Aries on the WFP this morning and here is a quote for all of us to ponder "A soft answer turneth away wrath but grievous words stir up anger" I think I shall try it - my April resolution perhaps?
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment