Saturday, April 13, 2019

...and back again!

Here I am back home. And apparently another year older - what happened?
The time spent at Mike's was well worth it as he appreciated my help so much. It is nice to be told what a positive difference you made in someone's life for such a small effort of just being there.
I shall write more later about my experience of wondering around Laurentian University Campus two days in a row - an entire different world from what I am used to - great fun! What a massive, massive expanse of area and huge buildings and activity in a completely isolated community atmosphere!
In meantime, I have to check my Lottery numbers now, from Wed to last night,  and hope I shall be surprised with a big win. And get some breakfast, and then on with the day. I have to clean the birdie cages - they are quite a mess after not being tended for a few days. 
All for now....take care

No comments:

Post a Comment