Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A quickie

Nice to hear from you Pati but sorry that you have been having trouble with your back.  Take it easy. How are you getting along Cathy?
Surprise at the library this morning. I was able to take out two Nicci French books from your suggestion Pati. I had gone on line to see what order they came in but was not able to follow that by virtue of limited number of books available on the shelf. So I am hoping I would not miss anything by reading out of order. I also took out another Joanne Kilbourne novel. I wanted enough reading to keep me going for the two weeks until the due date.
So now I am off to work here - the greenhouses need watering. Last night I awoke at 1:30 am to seeing my second clock radio way up on the shelf flashing ( the one by the bed was OK because it has a battery backup) So I quickly jumped up to check the temp in the one greenhouse where we have a monitor and you guessed it-  down to 45 degrees.  So on with the coat and boots and out in the dark - I had to restart both heaters so opening them both to get into the greenhouse. PINTA. But all is well - it must have been a sudden power down enough to trigger the heaters turning off. But one has to be ever so vigilant. My how I hope it warms up soon. 
Take care for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment