Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Life goes on

I usually read my books in order by copyright date.

A few errands today.  I make a list and David drops me off at the coffee store, does what he can and then picks me up, and we look after the rest.  This suits us both so much more than him coming in with me, and being uncomfortable, while I drink my coffee.  Today, we had to take the car back to have the wheel lugs checked, 100 km after having the summer tires put on.  Never had to do that before.  Then he made a quick trip to the Bulk Barn, and then Walmart.  After that we had a shopping list of about 5 items at the grocery store, but left the list at home, and spent over $80.  But a Tulibee for supper is a special treat to look forward to.  I got a fairly large one in hopes of having some left over for tomorrow's lunch

After getting home it was a bit of a frenzy turning a large package of hamburger into meatballs in gravy, and patties for the freezer.  Now we can both relax.  I don't know what he has planned, but I'm heading for the studio.  Quilting my Spring piece has stopped until the thread comes, but I have a couple of other ideas that I want to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment