Thursday, April 4, 2019

Tulibee

I enjoyed the Tulibee, after simmering it in a big frying pan with the lid on.  I got enough off it to eat right away, but had trouble avoiding the bones.  David pulled most of  the rest of it off and did a much better job.  I carefully divided the left overs into 3 oz bundles, and ended up with 4 of them, 3 of which I froze. So I'll have my fish salad for lunch today, or maybe supper, as I have a some chicken in the fridge that needs using more than the fish.

My friend, Gail, is meeting me for coffee this afternoon.  If I find the time I want to experiment with a different way of painting cotton that I saw in a Design Matters tv video this week.  The past few days I have been exploring a blog that is on UTube rather than google  " The Last Homely House East of the Sea"  ( You can get to it from Google, and then you get the most recent entry, and a bunch of older entries along the right hand side.)  It is an older lady who lives on a remote, but active farm, in Britain.  She spins and quilts and knits, as well as a lot of other things, and it is presented in a video format rather than graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment