Monday, April 22, 2019

Yesterday( sung wistful and soft)

Yes it was a beautiful day.  the weather was warm enough-for the first time-to sit in the garden and read--and we did--for almost an hour.  Warm enough to do it again today, but the wind precluded any sitting and reading.

We really haven't left the house today.  I was busy on my computer until mid-afternoon.  Then I made a short "to do" list, and accomplished most of it.  I'm back to phase one of my diet.  I'm in real trouble clothing-wise, so hope it makes a difference.

In the studio, I'm trying to get the machine work done on the little tree ornaments, so that I can take them to various hand stitching get-togethers over the summer.  I"m quite pleased with them, and hope they sell well, but then one really can't predict that sort of thing.

I posted a negative review of the purchase I made on Amazon, where I was so disappointed at what i received for over $60.  Today I got a phone call from the supplier asking if I wanted to return it (at my expense) for a full refund, in exchange for removing the review.  We argued a bit, with me saying "no". When I finally said "no" for the third time and then"goodbye", as I was hanging up, I heard her offering a $30 gift certificate.  She was insisting that the original description was for a "booklet"  and not a book, but I remember what I read, although I now wonder if the description has since been changed.

No matter.  This was a lesson learned, and I'll be much more cautious about buying anything on the Internet, in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment