Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Yes, your photo...

Yes, Pati I see a friendly, open, happy person in that photo. Now I wish I still get that magazine but I am sure there is somehow I will see the article (without joining up again?) Did she say when it would be published?
I believe you can reach that goal of increased energy and taking on a mentor role because I see that in you regardless. So how do you /we, all capture that little bit extra that will be reflected in a more active/interactive role in our lives? I have often thought about the very issues you just articulated in your posting - and I think we all have expressed those thoughts to each other at one time or another.
And it has been already mentioned in our many conversations  - take advantage of opportunities (or at least consider without dismissing them immediately) knocking at the door?  I will be anxious to see what happens now as we all have this foremost in our minds, and perhaps we can all help each other reach our potential in some way or other? - I am certainly here to try and help!
This is my last opportunity to blog and access the blog before I go to Mikes - will be late Friday or early Saturday before I can log on again. So I will be happy to see your messages when I return.  I am all but ready and will leave this afternoon. I have the meals planned and most of them prepared to take.
Had a good day shopping yesterday - bought three more pair of casual slacks at 50% off at the Thrift shop for a total of $9.00. And picked up our Income taxes at the Accountant and I have to pay but not as much as I thought, so that was a nice surprise. 
So long for now then, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment