Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Shopping today...in the snow!

Does not seem to want to stop snowing in these parts so I guess we just have to go with it. Although with temps promising to be above zero for next few days I am sure it will improve - instead of snow maybe it will be rain haha!
Took the Tax papers into the Accountant this afternoon on way back from Huntsville. Now I hope for the best - we will be getting a credit of something a little over $100.00 I think for Climate Somethings? I do not know exactly what it is but I'll take it. If we owe, then the credit will be subtracted from whats owing, and if we get back, then the credit will be added. Whooppee!
Well, I changed my mind today while in The Thrift Shop. I spotted a really nice skirt and matching button down the front overblouse outfit in reds and browns - and then a tee shirt for under it in red sequins. I wish I could send a picture. This is what I would like to wear to this wedding in September rather than the other outfit I bought. I kept looking at it hanging up here and wasn't too thrilled.  So I have a choice now and will have to wait until the exact date to know for sure what I'll wear. But I am really liking the looks of this red outfit!  And speaking of the wedding, I have now established what I shall be sending for the bride for the Bridal Shower. And I bought tissue and wrapping paper and ribbon and a card today at Dollarama so all I have to do now is wrap it up and get it down to Huntsville to Harry's sister. Thank you for the suggestions and support - the two new Cookbooks I had on hand here will be the basis of the gift and I found a really nice basket downstairs that will work well for holding, and also it will serve as a useful item for her to use after....Voila!
Well we heard on the news today that our MP for Muskoka Parry Sound will NOT be running in the next federal election in October. Tony Clement was the MP we have had for decades and was also the poor fellow who got caught sharing explicit photos of himself on line and then kicked out of the Conservative party. I think it was probably a good decision on his part not to run. I wish him well.
Time to go for now....Hope all is well with you folks. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment