Thursday, April 4, 2019

Tulibee again

|I have no memory of tulibee at all.  Fish was fish. I don't think I knew there were different types except for salmon loaf.  I especially detested smoked fish boiled in milk.  Now I eat pickeral, lightly seasoned and fried in butter.  I might try it in batter one day, but why ruin a good thing.  I am still battling with Blue Cross.  Today they told me that we spent $900 between January 1 and |March 20th and that is why my final claim was denied.  I don't think it is worth battling any longer.  I am tired of it all already and I haven't been retired a week yet. I am overwhelmed by all the work to do in the house so I sit and do nothing but stare at it.  We went to Brandon yesterday and used my gift card from work.  I had intended to buy a toaster oven, but I did get myself a cheap purse and a new razor.  The rest seemed to go to dog and cat food, laundry and dishwashing supplies and a bathroom scale.  And I still had to add more money.  "sigh" .Short break as I remembered I wanted to make a Vet appointment to get Chace shaved.  They have to sedate him because he gets too scared.  First available date is May 17 which is not bad.   Weather should be warmer by then.  As for books, I haven't been reading anything new lately.  I was cleaning my bookshelves and found forgotten books that have been my reading material.  I don't even have a library book in the house.  Now I suppose I will go and stare at the mess in the living room for a while 

No comments:

Post a Comment