Thursday, April 18, 2019

Rain Rain go away!

Pending torrential rain storm and thunderstorm through today, Thursday and into Friday....... Dread! Nothing I can do to prepare expect to prepare to react to the unexpected and deal with it.... Dread!
Yesterday, I sent you both two pictures from my Luncheon with Sue and when I went onto the blog to write about it, I was greeted with a message that I could not log on because I had to go to Google Chrome and delete 'cookies" and I was given directions as to how. Of course anything like this upsets me so I logged off. This morning here is the blog ready for me and without my having done anything? ? I guess the old saying of " sleep on it" held true for me this time haha!
We are going to Mike's for Easter and yesterday we shopped for the meal and over next few days we shall prepare. I plan to bake some muffins for the coffee break we always have once we arrive - I always look forward to this particular time - to sit and talk and enjoy!  I also got a telephone call from the Accountant that I may be able to pick up Mike's tax forms today - good timing so that I can take them to him Sunday when we go.
I looked up the Oakwood Bistro and Cafe on the internet - more info that one could fathom! It is worth a look from both of you - not only to bring back memories of our old neighbourhood but also to have a real good look at where Pati is going for her breakfast meeting next week - lots of pictures and menus. I quite enjoyed the browsing. Now Pati, you must tell us all about it.
So I must hustle now and back to reality - a sink full of dishes to greet me - I always say I never leave the sink full at night but last night I was just too bushed to do anything except put the birds to bed, take Bailey out for his last pee, cover the greenhouses and turn the heaters on for the night, and hit the bed myself. I need to find more energy to get me through these days!!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment