Sunday, April 28, 2019

Wow Cathy!!

Hey, Cathy.....Harry pulled me over to see a picture of you on Facebook and I was taken aback with your most gorgeous top you were wearing - sort of quilt blocks if that describes it but does not do it justice really ....please describe it for us. You looked absolutely wonderful!
I am working in the yard this morning as the sun is shining, even though it is still only just above zero. I have raked the miniature roses I planted last year and they are all nice and green. Goodie - they live!
Anyway must get back to work. I am enjoying some my time out there but I am sure that will not last too long. This morning I had my very first early 'walkabout " with a coffee in hand and sitting by the fireplace on my bench. And it felt glorious. What have you two done to make your day special???? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment