Monday, May 18, 2009

All our company has left. I just don't seem to have the energy anymore to party all night and be a good host all day. Fortunately for me, I have more sense now than to party all night, and no one got up until late afternoon anyway. Tim was supposed to go for a suit fitting at 11am Saturday. Rodney ended up phoning the bedroom from our kitchen to get Tim out of bed. Same for the golfing on Sunday. The weather sure isn't obliging me for my week off work. Cold, windy and rainy again today. Thursday is supposed to be nice. I can always do my inside cleaning in the bad weather and leave the gardening and windows until the sun shines. I taked to Keri on Saturday. She seem quite shocked that I was actually leaving the house at 9pm to go to a social. I guess she knows that I am usually in my jammies by then. We have to clean the office this morning. Jim had planned on cleaning it by 8am and spending the day outside. My, how plans change. I've decided that this is still weekend and I can sit and read today if I want. There is always tomorrow to do the work. If you can believe it, Jim has been reading books, too. I try to take something out of the library that he might like and I guess I have been pretty good lately. Too bad the library is closed I may have to try and find one of my old books to keep him occupied today if the weather doesn't improve. Right now he is "wining" we have two carboys on the go. Blackberry and Green Apple. He tries to put a new one on every couple of weeks (payday). TIme to get to the office. Glad to have you on board, Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment