Saturday, May 30, 2009

You put me to shame

You are both so inspiring with your daily events and outings and friendships. And what do I have to add for myself - I did the vacuuming yesterday.
Friday evening is usually my time to veg out in front of the TV with several stories I watch and then at 10 pm the highlight of watching Elvis Costello with his show Spectacle. Last evening I had my bowl of popcorn all ready for 8 pm show only to realize that the regular programming must be done for the year and all that was on was Law and Order which I do not watch. So I mussed about with a silly movie and my popcorn until 10 pm and then that particular Spectacle show was less than exciting. Over all not too satisfactory. Perhaps tonight the first hockey game of Stanley Cup final can catch my attention?
We hauled all the plants into the house or covered up as the temp was hovering around O - but as it turned out there was no frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment