Thursday, May 21, 2009

finally got something into the garden. It was actually above zero today. Of course there is frost in the forecast for the next 2 nights. But think about it.... the weather network has 28 for next week... environment Canada has 18. They get their data from the same source! Everything but the bedding plants is in. Lotsa onions.. less tomatoes and peppers. A local boy died this week. I heard it was self induced. You have to wonder what drives kids to kill themselves. I know how helpless someone can feel, but even I, in the pits of depression, didn't kill myself. How unhappy they must be. I feel for his parents and friends. My co-workers daughter was his grad date. I have been on holidays and don't know how she is. It must be horrible for her. I have been trying to re-evaluate my life. How does one go about changing. What do you do to try to get on track again. It is an interesting question. I don't think there is an answer for it. I guess you just keep going and hope that you are on the right track. I hate hot dogs, but I dream about a day without wind so we can have a fire and a weiner roast! love ya both

No comments:

Post a Comment