Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a lot of crap!

David spent most of yesterday sorting etc in Amber's garage. I went as far as Steinbach and picked up the sandwich board I needed, then drove back in the middle of quite a storm. My friend Dianne showed me the place they are moving to. It's a bit of a dump right now, but they plan to make some changes before they move in. It's still on the second floor, over a store, with a steep flight of stairs--and both she and her DH have difficulty with stairs. Go figure!
While I was there she took me to a friend's garage sale where she had a bunch of stuff. When we arrived a very large pregnant woman was buying a red negligee that Dianne said she had worn on her wedding night 19 years ago. Hold that thought.
Back to Lorette. David was on the floor of the garage putting together a desk. Amber says" he's got help" I said "yes, so I see", noticing the black shape on the floor beside him, and knowing tht they own a big black lab. "This is Gerald" says Amber. "OMG, I thought it was the dog" says I--and so met Gerald. Anyway Amber starts sorting clothes and I'm pricing toys. She says that her neighbour across the street would be coming over to look at some of the toys, as she's pregnant. Sure enough, car pulls into the driveway across the street and this very large pregnant lady gets out. So I sent Amber over to ask how the woman liked the red negligee she had bought in Steinbach.

Breakfast is over, and now we're aobut to hit the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment