Thursday, May 21, 2009

Have been busy

Couldn't get to this until now. Had my PhotoShop lesson last night. It was a horror, but the best part was when I looked around and realized that everyone else was as confused as I was, ( not one woman--she sits at the back, never says anything, but when asked, always know the right answer--I hate her! ) Very very frustrating. I had coffee early in the aftenoon with my "friend" Shirley. We went to Perkins--my choice--as I figured it would be easier to escape from there than inside her apartment. A carafe on the table, and I had three cups of high octane. Then, on the way to class I stopped at Tim's for another XL. Was I ever wired. It was after 1:00am when I got to bed and even later before sleep. Then I was awake about every hour for a bathroom run. So this morning it was off to a 9:30 meeting across town.

We went to Bread and Circuses on Lilac, off Corydon. Do you remember that place, Beth? We went there once and met another friend Sharon Gray, who wrote the book, Letters to Jennifer. Anyway, I managed to get a table in the window. Lovely sunlight, and it was WARM!!

Beth, When was your lunch with Sue? I know how much it means to you to be able to re-connect, and I'm hoping it went well.
Love Pati

No comments:

Post a Comment