Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Of Kids, and Clocks and Pigs....

and now, "Of Boats"......
of course I remember his building the boat in the garage however, the rest of the history is not remembered as clearly as your recounting of it. The name had eluded me as well. Wouldn't it be great to find a picture? As I recall, he was so very proud of this creation. I also remember the many rides up and down the river on his bosses boat and even think we have pictures of this somewhere - maybe in all those photos we were viewing collectively?
Pouring rain this morning as opposed to the promised sunny day. Perhaps I should stand in the window all morning waiting for the sun?? Alas, husband is on his way home - left KL at 6 am this morning so I have little time to complete some cleanup (4 hours) in preparation for his return with a truck full of "treaures". I have eye appointment this afternoon - Optometrist vs Surgeon this time. But still have unresolved issues with my retinal tears and bleeding. My vision is deteriorating expotentially. Then off to violin lesson which I truly look forward to each and every week. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment