Thursday, May 28, 2009

What the heck

I made a small posting yesterday but it seems to have disappeared into the ether. And now I can't remember what I said! I think I may have been complaining about my computer class. I really didn't want to go last night. Last week was a horror. But I went--sat in the parking lot for a few minutes to mentally "gird my loins"--and went in. It was a pleasant relaxed evening--much better. I think that the teacher may have altered his method and pace a bit. He was a frustrated as we had been the previous week. We still have one person who is a little slower to catch on--but the time he takes to answer her questions is giving the rest of us a chance to catch our breathes.

Today looks like the big day. David will bone out the turkey--we'll grind the meat-- and I get to make spagetti sauce and chili. Whooppee!

No comments:

Post a Comment