Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Biking

No biking today. We got up and checked the tv for wind ( curse ofthe Prairie!) Sure enough--it was there. Got to get going soon, as I'm running out of decaf coffee, and need a stop at Tim's. No real plans for today. I've spent about an hour preparing for a meeting next Sunday of the Eastern Manitoba Artists' Coop (EMAC) We have a show coming up, and I'm resposnible for that too. Read an e-mail yesterday from a woman who has had to leave her quilters' guild. She has been very active for a number of years, and had decided to take a year off. Other guild members were actively making her feel so guilty that she felt her only option was to quit completely. How very, very sad! And yet I think I know how she feels. This is what I've done with the embroiderers. I haven't quit, but I haven't attended a meeting since last September.

I ate my trout for supper last night. He was a big sucker! I had a good meal and then put away four smaller meals for my lunches over the next little while. I have had a rough winter--up about 15 lbs, so I'm wanting to try to cut back. I was doing well until David developed a craving for Doritos. Saturday, my wedding ring would barely move on my finger--a sure sign of water retention, even if I do take diuretics. Yesterday at supper time it was quite loose, but not this morning. Sabotage!

No comments:

Post a Comment