Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Practice makes perfect - here I am again...

Starting my day off right by posting a few words. The sun shone for a few minutes this morning bringing a sense of hope and excitement to me - briefly that is. Now it is overcast and threatening to rain. Rain is Ok though as it is not white nor does it stick to the ground. Could not sleep last night so got up rather than toss and turn - watched the late news and then the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I have never seen that show and actually had a few laughs which must have triggered my sleep button as I had a good sleep after that. Not that I intend to become a regular but apparently was the right medicine for me last night. My head is in the fridge this morning - cleaning and sorting through stuff - some of which is not recognizable and to which the compost is the recipient. I must take the dog for a nice walk today- rain or not. Good exercise for me and she loves to ramble along sniffing and pulling me at full arms length of the leash. I found my bicycle pump while cleaning out the front hall cupboard so intend to pump up the tires and take it for a spin. I wish I had a Tims as my destination. Actually there is a Coffee Cafe in town now - makes specialty coffees such as cappucinos etc as well as regular take out but I am trying NOT to get into that habit as it could be dangerous to my health as well as my pocket book. It opens at 6 am - I see it when I walk the dog down to the lake and it always has cars in front so must be very popular for the early morning crowd. They are building a Tims in Burks Falls ( 15 min down the highway) this fall but again do not see making a regular outing of that especially on the bike haha.
Well, the fridge beckons me to continue - my hair appointment is at 2 pm and not soon enough for me either - can't wait to get a load off my head. By the way fo rsome reason I see many more grey hairs appearing around the edges - must be something in the water these days causing that?? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment