Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pictures

Hopefully some of the google sites I mentioned will be helpful. There are so many different interpretation of the Goddess. I like your idea, and I can visualize it. I wish I was artistic enough to create it. Unfortunately I am meant to be an audience, not an artist. Of course, where would the arts be without someone to appreciate them. I am just sitting around waiting for a meeting to start. I can't skip out on it because it is at my office. We needed someplace free to get together. Hopefully the others will show up. I spend enough time here during the day. :)
My radishes are coming up already. It must be spring! I staggered the planting of the radish, lettuce & green onion. I want them spread out a bit and not altogether. I am also trying to work on a grant application for Cultural Spaces. I wish they could make Grant applications user friendly instead of having to answer the same questions over and over in a different format. Creative grantsmanship may be an artform, but it is the down to earth basics that need the funding. I was sore and tired last night and went for a bath..... guess who had no hot water! I threw on my housecoat and stomped downstairs and glared at Jim... maybe he'll check out the water heater now. I'd be scared of me if I were him. People are arriving. Time to meet

No comments:

Post a Comment