Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday at last......

We had a good evening last night. A friend from Winnipeg was working in our office yesterday and she spent the night with us. The neighbours dropped by and we had a nice big fire. The rain held off until about 10 pm, and even then there wasn't much. (So much for the big thunderstorm they were forecasting) Unfortunately it appears it got down to zero again last night. I haven't been out to the garden to check things. I guess if they are dead we will just start over. I never did get back to the grant applications I was supposed to work on. Procrastination is such a character flaw. I am begiining to think that you really can't write grant applications by committee. The points can all be worked out, but the application itself should be done by one person. It's going to be busy at work today. One person took yesterday afternoon and today off, and I am already behind in my work; today is month end; another person has all next week off........... I'll just keep plugging along. So much for my early morning ramblings. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment