Friday, May 22, 2009

What was I thinking?!

Why was I in such a hurry to get outside and do stuff!? I was out by 7:30 this morning and didn't quit until about 3pm. Every inch of my body hurts. Especially my hands. I pulled soooo many weeds. Everything is in the garden except the bedding plants. I transplanted a bunch of irises from where I didn't want them to the front of the house and took some to the office. We straightened out the flower beds at the office and put in some trim to stop the spread of the grass. Tomorrow Jim will mow the lawn at the office while I clean inside. There is also a yard clean up at the Legion, so I guess, if I can move at all, I will be busy tomorrow. Jim is at meat draw. I don't know how he is moving, except that he rode the garden tractor while I was working in the garden. I guess that is not as stressful. There was no way in hell I was going to meat draw tonight. I have already had a hot bath (no, it didn't really help because I was dirty... you can't soak in dirty water) I have a couple of library books I haven't read, so my evening is planned. I sure hope I can move tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment