Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I must be the youngest

I don't remember a boat in the garage. I do remember the pool table he rescued and rebuilt. And I have a vague memory of a co-workers boat. Flowers??? My earliest memory is hiding in the corn from Mom. She was calling me and I remember giggling, thinking that she really couldn't find me. I couldn't have been very old. It's still rainy and cold here. I have a meeting at 1pm today and another at 7pm. I am not ready for either, but since I am supposed to be on holidays, I don't really care. (Bad Cathy) It's too cold and wet to work outside, so I think I will go down the basement today. There is no telling what I will discover. I ended up washing all the blinds in the bathtub yesterday. Not patient enough to wait. My right arm and shoulder sure know I was washing windows. I sometimes wish that I could have a real holiday. It would be fun to actually go somewhere. Maybe one day. Tim says that if/when he and Ursula get married it will be in the Carribean. Dream on. Enough procrastination. Time to do something, however small. Every little bit gets me closer to completion

No comments:

Post a Comment