Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not sure of what you want

I am not sure of what you are looking for. Inua, is I believe a northern deity. There are a number of goddesses (and gods) that are related to the spirit of life. Native American heritage if full of them. The triple goddess (maiden, mother & crone) is intrinsic in Wiccan belief (okay, a lot of Wiccan belief) I've always found the links from The Witch's Voice (http://www.witchvox.com/) very helpful in finding out information. If you want something with pictures, I have a book called Visions of the Goddess by Courtney Milne. You should be able to get it from the library. It has actual pictures of nature, which he relates to various Goddess beliefs from around the world. On another note, I always thought of the Triple Helix as a representation of DNA. I guess that would relate to our inner spirit. Let me know what you are really looking for and I will see if I can find anything
Love Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment