Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anyone want some rain?

Lots and lots of rain. Apparently will be good for the outdoors - gardens and potential forest fires all included. So in the meantime, I am not deboning turkeys and making sauce which sounds quite delicious as I ponder what to eat for lunch. No instead I cleaned the bathroom shelves and cupboards. My intention is always to throw out but somehow I never seem to accomplish this totally as I think I "might use it someday". Of course never will but the dust is gone and all has the look of order.
My pie met with great satisfaction - I went up to North Bay for violin lesson and was able to spend afternoon with Mike. We went shopping for dishes for him, and then enjoyed a nice visit at his place with fresh coffee and a piece of pie included. He bought a set of four stoneware dishes last week and went back to buy another set but ofcourse all gone. We searched several stores but to no avail. Wal Mart "may" be getting more in a few days and that will be his only hope. Well, must go - my time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment