Saturday, May 23, 2009

You are both far to busy...

...but then I guess I make it a trio. Working outside while the weather is good, BUT the black flies are killers this year. I do not think you have black flies in Manitoba? In combination with masses of mosquitoes it makes for interesting times.
I just realized that I may have left my eyeglasses at the restaurant yesterday. At least I cannot find them in the usual hiding places here at home. I did not have occasion to put them on since the luncheon so that is my assumption. I shall telephone them at 1100 when they open, and if the glasses are there, it means another drive to Huntsville. But it may turn out OK since husband plans to go to Mothers again today to continue planting. Maybe I can take her for a ride (Sprucedale is halfway to Huntsville from here) and that would allow him to do his thing uninterrupted.
I would like to have a garage sale myself but right now, the thoughts of preparing for it and manning it alone seems to outweigh any positive expected outcomes (ie $$$ and less clutter ?)
My friend Sue is the one who passes by Wilno enroute to her parents who live past Kingston. So last year when I told her about my sister's Art being displayed for sale at the Gallery she stopped in. Yesterday she brought to the luncheon to show me two pieces of your art that she bought. Both she had framed beautifully in black which brought out the best of the work. One was in greens and the other pinks. She loves each and tells me that she hangs them in different spots in her home periodically just to mix it up a bit. She had a friend visit who loves and engages in Art work so hung them in the guest bedroom purposefully for her to see. And she noticed them immediately and asked Sue for further details of the Artist etc.
Well, it IS Saturday morning and husband is off to more garage sales, so I must tidy up a bit and make room for more treasures. Still have a table full of such items from his trip up North earlier this week.
ps I noticed the time delay as well but just thought you were all getting up really early to write a few words haha. In my case access to the computer is limited so I grab it when I can. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment