Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekends

Well, it's 7:15 am. The dishes are washed and put away. The laundry is in the dryer, the beds are all stripped and re-made. I do so look forward to weekends so that I don't have to work. I'm guessing, Pati, that "not quite what you were looking for" was the book?? When you were trying to describe what you were thinking of I visualized a triple helix that morphed into northern lights, with a faint female image in the background. (all of it presented on a stark, snowy landscape.) Totally off base? No wonder I can't find any symbols for you. We had a frost warning again last night. It's almost June for Pete's sake! (ever wonder who Pete is?) We have no hot water right now, so our showers will have to wait. I have 2 more loads of laundry to do, but I want to get clean first. Then its off to town to clean the office. Jim will have to mow there again as the lawn is a sea of yellow. Once you complete your photography course, Pati, you will have to train me. I am trying to use our camera more. Then I download to the computer and they disappear! I will prevail and figure this out. Time to do some more "relaxing weekend" work
Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment